Scaling service assurance across a highly distributed workforce can be particularly challenging given that many of the applications—and networks users connect over—are outside of IT’s control.
Join this webinar to learn about ThousandEyes’ recent extension of its collective intelligence: App Outages. We’ll cover how real-time and historical insight into the availability of key business SaaS applications (based on collective telemetry) can enable rapid incident response and optimized service provider management. You’ll learn how to:
- Gain a real time “weather map” view of SaaS availability across the globe
- Understand the scope, impact, and type of issue for outage incidents
- Set granular alerts to immediately know when there’s a problem—no need to wait for provider status page updates
- Leverage reports to track and compare SaaS provider performance over time
- Share snapshots of incidents with providers to enable successful escalation and collaboration
The webinar will also cover how these capabilities enhance IT operations and enable data-driven vendor governance.